Where is the Beer Garden Pavilion located?
Beer Garden & Pavilion is located at 64-66 Franklin St. in Worcester, MA. 01608
Is the Beer Garden Pavilion all ages?
Yes, unless otherwise indicated. Anyone under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a legal guardian. For alcoholic beverage service, customers must be 21 or older with a valid, government issued ID. Children taller than 30″ also require their own ticket.
What is the reservation policy for dining at The Beer Garden?
Due to COVID-19, our reservations have a 6 person max per table and a 2-hour time limit. Your 2 hour time limit begins at the start of your reservation time, not upon your arrival. For larger party sizes, we will do our best to accommodate your party at nearby tables however this is not guaranteed.
Does the Beer Garden Pavilion have a dress code?
Yes, on Thursday-Saturday nights there is a dress code at the Beer Garden & Pavilion.
- All hats must be worn with brims forward.
- Men are not allowed to wear sleeveless shirts (after 8 pm).
- No shirts that the management considers vulgar, offensive, or otherwise likely to cause a disturbance.
- Clothing must not be excessively torn, dirty, tattered, or emit an unpleasant odor.
- No excessively low or baggy pants such that a person’s undergarments or buttocks are exposed.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- Sandals and flip flops are permitted during the day, but not recommended after 8 pm.
- Bags / Backpacks
- No large bags.
- No suitcases.
- No gym bags.
- No outside food or beverages.
Management has the right to deny admission to anyone suspected to be intoxicated or deemed likely to cause a disturbance.
What items are prohibited from Beer Garden Pavilion?
- Weapons of any kind, including mace.
- Bags/backpacks larger than 14” in any dimension. All bags are subject to search.
- Outside food and beverage
- Video recording devices (e.g., camcorders, GoPros, or anything beyond a cell phone)
- Photography devices, other than small, pocket-sized “point-and-shoot” cameras and cell phone cameras. Larger cameras, including any cameras with a detachable lens, are prohibited, and for certain shows, at the request of the artist, all cameras of any sort may be prohibited.
- Audio recording devices
- Laser pointers
- Aerosol containers
- Glass/metal containers
- Selfie sticks
- Illegal or illicit substances of any kind
Does the Beer Garden Pavilion sell food?
Yes. We feature a full menu in the Pavilion and on the terrace. Enjoy!
Is there a smoking area at the Beer Garden Pavilion?
No, smoking is strictly prohibited within the Beer Garden and Pavilion.
Can I bring pets?
Only service animals are permitted at the Beer Garden.
Is there seating at the Beer Garden Pavilion?
The majority of tickets for shows at Beer Garden Pavilion are general admission, standing-room only unless otherwise advertised as a seated show. A limited amount of reserved seating may be offered on a show-by-show basis as a separate ticketing option. Limited seating is available at BGP for disabled/pregnant individuals in designated ADA viewing areas. For more information regarding disabled/pregnant seating, please email email@example.com
Is there re-entry?
Yes. You must have a stamp or wristband for re-entry.
What time do doors open?
Door times vary depending on the show and are subject to change. Please check the show listing on our website for specific information. Please note that posted door times are guidelines only, and may change depending on the show schedule.
What are the set times?
Set times are posted at the venue the night of the show. The first performer generally starts 30-45 minutes to one hour after doors, with each successive performer 45 minutes to one hour after that. For example, if there are three bands scheduled to play with doors at 8 pm, the first band would typically start around 8:45-9:00, the second band around 9:30-9:45, and the third band around 10:15-10:45. But this is a general rule only; your best bet is to arrive early to see the band you want to see and also to get a good spot!
I want to hang out before or after the show. Where should I go?
Feel free to spend time at the Beer Garden for excellent choices of beer and a full lunch/dinner menu. You can also venture out our doors to the left on Franklin St. and visit our other locations including Craft Table and Bar, Revolution Pie & Pint, Stix, and Brew On The Grid.
I left my credit card/wallet/or something else. Do you have a lost and found?
Items that are found or turned may be picked up at the box office when it is open, 5PM-10PM on nights when we have a ticketed show. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 774-530-9000 for lost and found requests.
Are shows rain or shine?
Yes, shows at Beer Garden & Pavilion are rain or shine. In case of inclement weather that presents unsafe conditions at the venue at the time of the event or which prevent the safe set-up in advance of the event (e.g., blizzard/snow, lightning, high winds), shows many be canceled/rescheduled in the interest of the safety of our guests, staff, and/or performers. If a show is canceled/rescheduled due to unsafe weather conditions at the venue, customers will be alerted as soon as the decision to cancel the event is made via email, social media, and our app, coupled with further instructions (e.g., refunds, rescheduled dates, etc.). Please be advised, however, that refunds due to inclement weather at the venue are only available in case of canceled events that are not rescheduled. In the case of events that are rescheduled, tickets originally issued will be honored at the rescheduled event.
Is the Beer Garden & Pavilion accessible for patrons with disabilities?
Yes, the concert viewing areas and all areas of the venue at Beer Garden & Pavilion are accessible to disabled patrons.
PARKING // TRANSPORTATION // LODGING
Where can I park?
Closest parking garage is located at:
Worcester Common Garage
3 Eaton Place
Worcester, MA. 01608
Open 24 hours
How do I get to your venue using public transportation?
Beer Garden & Pavilion is easily accessible via WRTA. The Franklin St./City Hall bus stop is across the street in front of the Worcester Commons.
WRTA bus lines that stop at this bus stop are:
#6 – CHAND/WSU/W. TAT
#7 – FAM HEALTH/W. HEIGHTS
#19 – MAINST./GODDARD
#27 – MAIN ST./AUBURN MALL
#33 – MAIN ST./E. BROOKFIELD COURTHOUSE
#40 – DOWNTOWN HUB LOOP
For more information on WRTA routes and time schedules, please visit: www.therta.com
Are there any hotels nearby?
Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets to Beer Garden Pavilion shows are available on our website using the “Buy Tickets” link next to the show listing. Tickets are also available from the Beer Garden Pavilion box office.
If I buy tickets at the venue, can I avoid service fees?
Yes, but only if you: (1) buy tickets in person at the box office, and (2) buy your tickets BEFORE the day of show. If you wait until the day of the show, you will not avoid service fees.
What are the box office hours?
The box office opens at 5 PM the evening of any ticketed event. You may buy tickets to any show from the box office.
Can I pick up my tickets at will-call?
Yes, but you will have to wait in line twice–once to get your ticket and again to enter the venue. It will definitely save you time to print your tickets in advance!
Who is your official ticketing company?
Our official ticketing company is See Tickets. Tickets purchased directly from our website is your best option for getting authentic tickets.
I forgot to print my ticket or lost my ticket. Can you help me?
Please come to the box office on the day of the show with your ID and your method of payment, and we will try to assist you. You may also email our ticketing company at email@example.com.
I bought my ticket from a band website or a fan club website--is that okay?
Yes, but you must visit the box office to pick up your ticket. Please note that when tickets are purchased from ticketing companies other than See Tickets, we cannot make any changes to the tickets, such as the name of the ticket holder, the delivery method, transfer to another person, etc.. Such change requests must be made to the ticketing company you purchased the tickets from. We also cannot verify whether the order has been received by a third-party ticketing company until the day of the event.
I bought my ticket from a ticket reseller (e.g., StubHub)--is that okay?
We cannot verify the legitimacy of any tickets purchased from a re-seller until they are scanned by us. Therefore, purchasing tickets from a third-party re-seller are at your own risk.
The show is sold out! Will you be releasing any more tickets?
For sold out shows, additional tickets may or may not be released. Tickets that are released are first offered to individuals who signed up for the waitlist; thus, we recommend that you always sign up for the waitlist if your show is sold out!
I bought my will-call tickets under my name, but want to transfer them to someone else. Can you do that?
This depends on where you purchased your tickets from. If purchased through our official ticketing partner, See Tickets, please transfer them by clicking here.
If you purchased from other sources (e.g., SongKick, Bandsintown, band website, fan club, etc.), you must contact the ticketing vendor you purchased them from for any type of ticketing change.
What are your ticketing policies?
Beer Garden Pavilion Ticketing Policy
Event Changes and Cancellations
• All events at White Oak Music Hall are subject to change. Changes may include date, time, location, ticket prices, ticket availability, and the artists scheduled to perform. Changes to events can be caused by many things, such as weather, travel delays, artist scheduling, facility requirements, etc.
Refunds and Exchanges
• We cannot issue refunds or exchanges on tickets, as all ticket sales are final. We can only issue refunds when the entire event is canceled and is not rescheduled.
• All events at White Oak Music Hall are rain or shine. We cannot issue refunds in the case of inclement weather unless there is a complete cancelation of an event.
Name Changes to Will Call tickets
• See Tickets, our ticketing provider, can change the names under which Will Call tickets are held, but only for tickets purchased directly from See Tickets. To request a change, To request a change, contact See Tickets toll free at 855-235-2867 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be asked to provide certain proof of purchase, such as your name, the credit card that was used, etc. to verify your identity. Unfortunately, See Tickets
cannot change Will Call ticket names for tickets purchased through any third-party, such as artist websites, fan clubs, other ticketing companies (e.g., SongKick, StubHub), etc.
• To prevent ticket scalping, White Oak Music Hall has implemented a limit of 6 tickets per customer. Customers who exceed this limit may have the entirety of their order canceled without notice at See Tickets’ discretion.
Third Party Ticket Vendors
• White Oak Music Hall cannot verify the validity of any tickets purchased from third party vendors other than See Tickets until the tickets are scanned at the venue entrance. Please be advised that you are purchasing such tickets at your own risk, and that such tickets may be lost, stolen, or otherwise voided.
• Lost or stolen tickets may, at See Tickets’ discretion, be replaced. To request assistance, See Tickets can be reached toll free at 855-235-2867 or via email at email@example.com. Proof of purchase, such as the credit card used, may be required.
A show was canceled. How do I get a refund?
Refunds for canceled events are provided in the event of entire event cancellation. In those situations, purchasers who bought their tickets online through See Tickets will be alerted via email that a refund is in process, which will typically post to your account 5-7 days after a refund is initiated.
For those who bought tickets from the box office, they will need to come to the box office to obtain a refund.
For those who bought tickets from a third-party (e.g., StubHub, a ticket broker, etc.), purchasers will need to seek a refund from the person or company that sold them the ticket.
What are steps you are taking against scalpers?
We take ticket scalping very seriously and See Tickets has taken several steps to combat scalping, including:
• Limiting ticket purchases to a maximum of 6 per transaction, with subsequent transactions reviewed
• Employing fraud detection and fraud prevention algorithms designed to identify scalping activity.
• Voiding of any suspected ticket scalper transactions
I have another question about my ticket; who should I contact?
For questions regarding your tickets, contact See Tickets at 855-235-2867 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I get a press pass to a show?
Media passes are only provided to accredited media agencies, at our discretion. Requests for media passes must be submitted at least 3 days in advance of the show to email@example.com and are subject to approval by Beer Garden Pavilion.
Can I interview the band?
Requests for interviews are handled by the artists’ media contact, not Beer Garden & Pavilion, therefore, we cannot grant permission for interviews.
My band is interested in playing at Beer Garden Pavilion--who do I contact?
Booking at Beer Garden Pavilion is handled exclusively by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not conduct booking via the phone, social media, etc.
Is Beer Garden Pavilion available for private events?
Yes! Please email our Catering & Events Director, Liz Flink at email@example.com for more information.
Can I work at Beer Garden Pavilion?
For employment inquiries, please click here.
Any other questions or concerns?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org